Wellness workshop at Mesa Library
By: Lily King-Cisneros
02/19/13 3:12 PM
For Release: January 28, 2013
Contact: Lily King-Cisneros
Public Information & Communication Specialist
Mesa Library is hosting a series of free wellness workshops by Dr. Harvey Abrams. Dr. Abrams is the Clinic Director of Rehabilitation Chiropractic Care, Inc. in Mesa. His office specializes in chiropractic care, corrective exercise, lifestyle advice, nutritional counseling, spinal and postural screenings, physiotherapy, acupuncture, and massage therapy.
The workshops will be held at the Red Mountain Library, 635 N. Power Road. From 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
· Tuesday, Jan 29: Three Secrets to a Healthy Life - Learn Proper Nutrition, Exercise and Stress Reduction Techniques.
· Tuesday, Feb 19: Digestion - Bring all your Digestive Complaints to gain a better understanding
· Tuesday, Feb 26, 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. - Arthritis - Natural Approaches to preventing and handling Arthritic Pain.
In addition, the Dobson Ranch Library will be offering the similar workshops. The Dobson Ranch Library is located at 2425 S. Dobson Road.
· Tuesday, Feb 26, 3:30 p.m.-5 p.m. - Arthritis: Natural Approaches to Preventing and Handling Arthritic Pain.
· Tuesday, March 26, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. - Digestion, Natural Solutions to Digestive Problem.
· Tuesday, April 23, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. - Three Secrets to a Healthy Life Learn Proper Nutrition, Exercise and Reducing Techniques.
· Tuesday, May 28, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. - Balancing Hormones Naturally, A Holistic Approach to Women’s Hormone-Related Health.
For more information, please contact Dobson Ranch Librarian, Shannon Lyon at (480) 644-4710 or Red Mountain Library Librarian, Stephanie Foster at (480) 644-3253.
This article is in the following channels (click a channel to view all articles in it):