Reminder: Mobile On-site Mammography (MOM)
By: Employee Benefits
04/1/13 6:20 AM
MOM is coming soon! Make your appointment today.
Mobile On-site Mammography is focused on providing the highest quality of Mammography service with our professional experienced staff, using the latest Digital Mammography Technology for your safety and comfort.
Dates, Times and Locations:
- April 2, 2013, Main Library, 64 E 1st St, Mesa - 7:00am-11:00am
- April 3, 2013, Red Mountain Library, 635 N Power Rd, Mesa - 7:30am-4:30pm
- April 4, 2013, Main Library, 64 E 1st St, Mesa - 7:00am-5:00pm
Please note: Due to low response at the Fire Station, MOM has moved the April 2nd event to the Main Library.
Please contact M.O.M. at 480-967-3767 or 800-285-0272 to schedule an appointment.
Bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Doctor’s name and address
- Location of where you had your prior mammogram films
- Patients under age 30 must provide a doctor referral
The City of Mesa medical plan covers Breast Cancer Mammography screenings under the Preventive Care Program every 1 to 2 years for women over 40 at 100% in-network and not covered out-of-network.
For information regarding City of Mesa medical plan coverage please call the Employee Benefits Administration Office at (480) 644-2299 Option 2.
This article is in this channel (click to view all articles in the channel):